Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sharing Agriculture's Story

Growing up on a farm in a largely farm-centered community, I took for granted that people generally understood agriculture. I have learned over the years that that's not the case, even among people who are surrounded daily by some of the most productive agriculture in the nation.

After letting it nag at me for years I've finally come to the realization that the only way to counter all the misconceptions about agriculture was to put forth some personal effort toward sharing the story of agriculture.

I'm taking a step in that direction today by starting a new blog on agriculture. I hope you will take a moment to check it out.

http://agricultureadvocate.blogspot.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home